Thursday, March 18, 2010

Resigning from a position properly is a way to show your professionalism. The following is a sample resignation letter.


I want to thank you for all you have done for me here at [Insert company name here]. It has truly been a pleasure working with you, and representing the company as your [Insert job title here].
I have accepted an offer with another firm and have decided to tender my resignation as of today. The decision has nothing to do with the exceptional opportunity you have provided for me here. You and the company have been more than fair with me, and I genuinely appreciate all of your support.
I wish you and [Insert company name here] continued success, and I want to thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of your team. Please feel free to contact me at any time if I can ever be of further assistance in helping with a smooth transition.


Sincerely,
Sign Here

[Insert your name here]

No comments:

Post a Comment