Wednesday, March 17, 2010

In my last 2 entries I talked about two of the "C's" of success. They are consistentency and communication.
As a vendor or more appropriately a business partner to my clients I have come to learn that people I deal with (clients and candidates) have expectations of and about me. Those expectations evolve around two more "C's" and they are competence and confidence. When I put all four of the "C" words together I have the ingredients of a true client/candidate relationship. I am expected to be confident in my ability to handle a variety of situations, competent and knowledgeable about my niche, consistent in the way I deal with clients and candidates and communicate regularly with the people I deal with. If you implement the four "C" words you will be on the road to success.

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment