Monday, July 17, 2023

 

“Discipline is the difference between goals and accomplishments.”

-- Jim Rohn

Jim Rohn was a motivational speaker and a sales trainer. His quote above is one of many that are geared to goals and accomplishments.

During my 35 plus years as an executive recruiter, I have had the opportunity to follow the careers of many professionals who have developed into the “A” players of their industry. It is not difficult to see that it was discipline and focus that set these individuals apart and put them in the “A” player category.  Every time I talk to these “A” players I hear success in their voices. I see leadership in their actions and their accomplishments are the exclamation point on their career.

“A” players are the hidden talent that “A” managers want to hire and I like to represent   “A” players.

 

 Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment