Friday, April 16, 2010

As many of you know I am a member of Kiwanis. Last night I had the opportunity to attend a function in honor of the Kiwanis International President, Paul Palazzola. Paul and I served as Kiwanis District Governors in 1994-95. In his presentation one important point came across loud and clear.

"When you stop getting better that is when you stop being good." These words can be applied to the career development of a candidate and it can be applied to the processes of a company as it tries to improve its standing in the business world.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Lance I agree on your post 100 % percent. I did not mention it when we spoke today, but next month on 5/27 I start my Master in Security Management. I felt I needed to learn more concerning my field. My other goal is to obtain my CPP certification!

    ReplyDelete